profile_image
작성자 최고관리자
댓글 1건 조회 1,358회 작성일 22-05-10 11:50

본문

단체명 Indonesia. Chakil Squad Art Community
작품명 Rewanda Seta
안무 Bramantyo Fendi Prastowo

Endra Wijaya

안무자 소개 My name is Bramantyo Fendi Prastowo. I love Javanese Traditional Dance and Modern Dance. I started to develop a hobby of dancing to traditional Javanese dance since the 3rd grade of elementary school. Dancing has become an important part of my life. Through art I have begun to understand the meaning of responsibility and togetherness and also regarding the priorities of life in the arts, with dance I can go in several countries wich is Australia, Malaysia, China, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Germany, East Timor, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, India

내 이름은 브라만티요 펜디 프라스토우 이다. 나는 자바의 전통 무용과 현대 무용을 사랑한다. 나는 초등학교 3학년 때부터 자바 전통 무용에 맞춰 춤을 추는 취미를 개발하기 시작했다. 춤은 내 삶의 중요한 부분이 되었다. 예술을 통해 나는 책임감과 함께함의 의미와 예술에서의 삶의 우선순위에 대해 이해하기 시작했다. 춤과 함께 호주, 말레이시아, 중국, 한국, 일본, 스리랑카, 독일, 동티모르, 태국, 캄보디아, 베트남, 사우디아라비아, 인도를 갈 수 있었다.

My name is Endra Wijaya. I come from the Special Region of Yogyakarta and really love arts and culture. Since I was young, I started to study, practice and love art, especially dance. All of this because of the talents and skills my father passed on to him. More than 25 years I have been actively dancing at the Ramayana Ballet Prambanan until now. In 2008 I started to join the art community "CHAKIL SQUAD ART COMMUNITY". I often participate in competitions and art shows at the regional, national and international levels. I have visited several countries with an artistic and cultural mission, including Australia, Malaysia, China, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Belgium, and England.

내 이름은 엔드라 위자야 이다 나는 욕야카르타 특별 지역에서 왔으며 예술과 문화를 정말 사랑한다. 어렸을 때부터 예술, 특히 춤을 공부하고, 연습하고, 사랑하기 시작했다. 이 모든 것은 아버지가 물려준 재능과 기술 덕분이다. 25년 이상 지금까지 "라마야나 발레 프람바난"에서 활발하게 춤을 추고 있다. 2008년에 나는 예술 커뮤니티 "차킬스쿼드예술공동체CHAKIL SQUAD ART COMMUNITY"에 가입했다. 나는 종종 지역, 국가 및 국제 수준의 경연대회와 예술쇼에 참가한다. 나는 호주, 말레이시아, 중국, 한국, 일본, 스리랑카, 독일, 네덜란드, 프랑스, ​​벨기에, 영국을 예술적 문화적 목적을 가지고 방문했다.

무용단 소개 CHAKIL SQUAD is a community of art which has domisile in Yogyakarta. This dance group is always inovating with the traditional dances, modern and contemporer, this group is formed in 2007. Chakil Squad has commitment to always perform differently so there will be new attractive characteristic. One of the CS characteristics is the Chakil movement. Chakil it self is one of the characters in wayang kulit (puppet show) that is small Giant who is very active, energetic, and always ready. According to CS, this icon is seldom to be used by people as symbol dance group. In every CS’s works, there must be tradition and contemporer elements.

차킬단CHAKIL SQUAD은 욕야카르타에 근거지를 둔 예술 커뮤니티이다. 2007년에 결성된 이 그룹은 전통춤과 현대무용으로 항상 혁신을 거듭하고 있는 무용단이다. 항상 다른 공연을 실천하는 차킬단은 새로운 매력적인 특징들을 갖고 있다. CS의 특징 중 하나는 '차킬운동'이다. 차킬은 와양 쿨릿에 등장하는 작은 거인 중 한 명으로, 활발하고 에너지가 넘치며 항상 준비가 되어 있다. CS에 따르면 이 아이콘은 사람들이 댄스 그룹의 상징으로는 거의 사용하지 않는다. CS의 모든 작품에는 전통과 현대적 요소가 있어야 한다.
작품소개 "GREGED NYAWIJI"
Describing the unity and integrity of the people of Yogyakarta, which has a diversity of arts & cultures, this work also describes the union of Yogyakarta as a Special Region to become part of the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia under the leadership of Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono IX

"그레지드 냐위지"

이 작품은 다양한 예술과 문화를 가진 욕야카르타 사람들의 화합과 통합을 묘사하며, 스리 술탄 하멩쿠부워노 IX.의 지도 하에 인도네시아 공화국의 통일된 국가의 일부가 되기 위한 특별 지역으로서의 욕야카르타 연합도 묘사한다.

“Rewanda Seta”
Anoman's young soul (a smoldering spirit holding on to loyalty and responsibility). Strong determination to eradicate anger. "Greged sengguh ora mingkuh" is imprinted in his soul to complete each of his duties and obligations. Go to war like a mighty knight. Rewanda Seta "The Knight in the Form of an Monkey"

"레완다 세타"
아노만Anoman의 젊은 영혼(충성과 책임감을 지키겠다는 타오르는 영혼). 화를 뿌리 뽑겠다는 강한 의지. "Greged sengguh ora mingkuh"는 각자의 의무와 의무를 완수하기 위해 그의 영혼에 각인된다. 힘있는 기사처럼 전쟁에 나가라! 레완다 세타 "원숭이 형태의 기사"

공연시간 10.30 minutes
7.00 minutes
음악 GregedNyawiji
Rewanda Seta
출연진 GregedNyawiji
Rhemadha Teynar Destyantara
Ferdie Jordan Saputro
Ilham Tri Wiastomo
Aloysius Gonzaga Rangga Hami Seno
Anas Faizal Nugratama
Rizky Amalia Dian S.
Ariana Khoirunnisa
Astrid Echa Invioleta
Rinta Julia Pangestu
Maria Angelina Putri Imanuel
Bramantyo Fendi Prastowo

Rewanda Seta
Endra Wijaya
Lucky Wisnu Marga Pratama
Nur Tirto Wahyu Nugroho
Eka Lutfi Fembriyantono

댓글목록

profile_image

zxcv님의 댓글

zxcv 작성일

명품 매출은 지난해 최대 42% 커졌다. 고치며 비웃으며 서있는 것을 보고 내심 긴장했다.    한 인형이 서서히 윤곽을 드러내기 시작했다. 두 시즌 동안은 돈 값을 하지 못했다.
http://hongkongrepl10.dothome.co.kr 남자명품레플리카 그나마 치다
이미 일반석에 익숙해졌기 때문이다.  그 팀은 바로 웨스트햄이다.  전문가에게 상담받을 수 있는 원스톱 서비스다.  제안이 와도 막을 수 있다.  작년 기준 여성 풀 세트는 200만원 정도합니다.