안무 김민국
안무자 소개 Art Project YOLO 대표
부산예술대학교 실용무용과 졸업
제25회 새물결 춤 작가전 “함께” 안무 및 출연
“최우수작품상” 수상
제27회 신인춤제전 젊고 푸른 춤꾼 한마당 “따땃해?” 안무 및 출연
제26회 신인춤제전 젊고 푸른 춤꾼 한마당 “아, 몰랑” 안무 및 출연

Graduated from Busan Art College in Practical Dance
The 25th New Moul-kil Dance Writer Exhibition "Together" choreography and appearance
“Best Picture Award”
The 27th New Dance Festival Young and Blue Dancer Hanmadang "Do you?" Choreography and appearance
The 26th New Dance Festival Young and Blue Dancer Hanmadang "Ah, Molan" choreography and appearance
무용단 소개 Art Project YOLO는 부산에서 다양한 장르에서 활동하고 있는 젊은 예술가들이 모여 자신의 이야기와 생각을 표현하고, 팀명처럼 한번뿐인 삶을 보다 즐겁고 행복하게 살며, 이런 느낌을 무대 위 관객들과 공유하며, 예술에 더욱 친숙해지고, 예술을 통해 상처받은 마음과 다양한 소수자들을 치유하며, 차별 없는 세상을 꿈꾸기 위해 도전하고 노력하는 모임이다.

Art Project YOLO is a group of young artists who are active in various genres in Busan, expressing their stories and thoughts, living a life of one time like team name more pleasantly and happily, sharing this feeling with the audience on stage, making them more familiar with art, healing hurt minds and various minorities through art, and challenging and striving to dream a world without discrimination.
작품소개 다른 사람들과 너무나 달랐던 나.... 그런 제 주위에 아무도 없는 줄 알았습니다. 아무도 나를 좋아해주지 않고 나를 생각해주는 사람이 없는 줄 알았습니다. 하지만 그게 아니었습니다. 제 주변, 가까이 많은 사람들이 저를 걱정해주고 사랑해주고 생각해 주었습니다. 혼자라 쓸쓸했고, 혼자라 추웠고, 혼자라 슬펐습니다. 하지만 주위를 살펴보니 함께 라서 든든했고, 함께 라서 따뜻했고, 함께 라서 행복했습니다. 서로의 감정을 느끼고 서로의 온기를 느꼈습니다. “혼자라서 슬프고 혼자라서 추웠지? 주위를 둘러봐! 이제는 함께 라서 행복하고 함께 라서 따뜻 할거야!“

I was so different from the others.
I thought there was no one around me.
I thought no one liked me and no one thought of me.
But that wasn't it.
Many people around me, close to me, worried me, loved me and thought.
I was lonely alone, I was alone, I was cold, I was sad alone.
But when I look around
I was so strong together, so warm together, and happy to be together.
I felt each other's feelings and felt each other's warmth.

“I was sad and cold alone, wasn’t I?
Look around!
Now I am happy to be together and warm to be together! "

공연시간 15분 소요
음악 MR
소품 X
출연진 김예림, 금예은, 이다은, 김민국

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.